Micro-Blading – $750
Touch up (within 6-8 weeks) – $100
Maintenance (9-12 months) –$200-$400
After 2 years it goes back to the initial price.
Touch up prices apply to current clients only.
Micro-Blading is the process of implanting coloured pigment into the dermis layer of the skin with tiny, sterile, disposable needles to produce the appearance either hair strokes or powder brows. (Feather Touch, Powder/Ombre Brows)
We apply a topical anaesthetic cream for 30 minutes prior to treatment then numb during the treatment with a gel for extra comfort. There will be a small discomfort during the procedure.
Micro- Blading is semi- permanent. You have your initial appointment then a touch up is required 6-8weeks post treatment. Generally, we recommend touch ups 9-12 monthly.
Contraindications to treatment:
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Prone to Keloid Scarring
- Accutane usage in last year
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- Avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, Fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen.
- It is highly recommended that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 30 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure. If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.
- No tweezing, waxing or shaving of the hair will be required before your procedure. I will draw your preferred brow shape, then remove any unwanted hair.
Anti Ageing Treatments
At Kelly George Aesthetics we offer a wide range of medical grade anti-ageing treatments to ensure you look your best at any age!
Non Cosmetic Treatments
At Kelly George Aesthetics we offer a range of non-cosmetic treatments to address therapeutic concerns such as excessive sweating, teeth grinding and (for the suitable candidate), relief for headaches and migraines.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal now at Kelly George Aesthetics! The dual wavelength GentleMax Pro device by Syneron Candela delivers a range of treatments and is considered the Gold Standard in hair removal. The Gmax Pro offers gentle hair removal options effective on ALL skin types!