This plan, and any new measures we need to implement are designed to keep you, and the KGA Team safe.
As a Medical Cosmetic Clinic, infection control measures and universal precautions are already in place. However, you will notice the following changes to your experience at KGA:
• For the safety of our clients and staff, there is a sign on the door asking you to call the clinic from outside if you have travelled to Victoria, Sydney, Newcastle in the last 14 days, if so you will have to reschedule your appointment.
• All patients will be screened on entry and asked to sign a COVID-Safe form: Are you well? Have you travelled outside of NSW? Have you been in contact with a known case of COVID-19?
• All patients are to sanitize hands on entry to the clinic.
• We kindly request you do not bring friends to your appointment, and unless absolutely essential, no children are to attend appointments.
• Please arrive at the time of your appointment. We are working hard to manage the flow of patients through the clinic and cannot accommodate you if you are more than 5 minutes early to your appointment. Conversely, if you are late, we will need to reschedule your appointment, as our days are planned down to the minute for cleaning. We are currently fully booked 4 weeks in advance.
• Use of the waiting room will be avoided. Instead, Tabitha will take you directly through to the treatment room, where you will stay for the duration of your appointment, including payment and rebooking.
• We have had to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any one time, and allocate additional time between clients for cleaning. This means we can’t see as many clients as we used to in a day. We ask you to be patient, and flexible with bookings where you can.
• If you cannot attend an appointment, please try and give us as much notice as possible as we have extensive waiting lists for most days.