5 reasons why you should have Laser Hair Removal in winter!
Winter is almost upon us. It’s cold, and the last thing you want to do is strip off the layers and spend half an hour semi-naked on our treatment bed.
But here’s 5 reasons why your summer self will thank you for it.
- It takes around 6 months to complete a session of treatments for permanent removal. That means by November you can wear singlets, short shorts and bikinis without even owning a razor, much less worrying about if you shaved that morning!
- Laser hair removal may leave your legs a little red or blotchy for a day or two – this is much easier to cover when you’re your wearing long pants.
- Tan reason # 1 – We can’t treat you if you have recently been exposed to too much sun OR if you’re about to head to the beach (no risk of laying by the pool during a Tamworth winter!!).
- Tan reason # 2 – We also can’t treat you if you have been fake tanning. We tend to worry less about a bronzed body when we’re coving it up every day, making winter the perfect opportunity to laser (sans tan).
- Why Not!? It’s relatively painless (so much better than waxing!), its quick, affordable and permanent. Don’t procrastinate, just get it done and be ready to flaunt the results when the weather warms up.
At KGA we use the Gentle Max Pro. It is the gold standard in laser hair removal. It is safe and effective on ALL skin types. It is the only laser of this calibre in Tamworth. You will be treated by fully qualified and certified technicians under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
So what are you waiting for?